No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
They designed Capilene Cool Trail, the softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% recycled for heathered fabrics) spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple jersey-knit crewneck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front hem. Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- This comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry and won’t bind when you’re active
- Built with set-in sleeve construction and underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry your Capilene Cool Trail garment
- The tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free, chafe-free comfort
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the left-front hem
- With built-in HeiQ Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of a long day
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Materials: Solids: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey.
- Both with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.