Blizzard Brahma 82
- Core Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 121 x 82 x 105 (173 cm)
- Radius 17 m (173 cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The traditional Brahma has been a staple of hard charging on-piste skiers for years, and the new Blizzard Brahma 82 Skis slot in just below the 88 mm ski in a new, more hard snow-specific width. The power and stability you're used to are all still there, but the new narrower width goes from edge to edge just that much quicker.
- Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Rocker Concept – Reduced rocker in tip and tail to increase carving character on piste and flotation off piste.
- Shape Concept – Traditional wide frontside ski with increased carving character. Aggressive tip shovel with traditional flat tail to improve stability and ensure flotation.
- Poplar-Beech Wood Core
- Carbon Flipcore Technology – A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Bi-Directional Carbon Tip and Tail
- Multi-Directional Fiberglass
- Binding Reinforcement Layer
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Two Layers of Titanal
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Dura-Tec – Improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Anthracite / 166 CM / Article #100196407001
- Product Reviews