No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying. Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 15-30 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 35-70 Hours