SealLine Blocker Compression Cinch 20L - Navy
Light, versatile, and small-packing, the Blocker Compression Cinch Sack pairs a fast draw cord opening with SealLine's smart compression system to ensure soft, bulky contents are easy to condense and pack efficiently in a boat or backpack, all while remaining easy to access.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use and provide dependable splash protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, the Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- Securable, easy access: Draw cord closure supplies speedy, hassle-free access to contents while the lockable cord lock ensures the sack stays cinched tight.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
- Weight: 4.5 oz / 0.13 kg
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 10.4 in x 5.5 in x 18.8 in / 26.5 cm x 14 cm x 48 cm
- Volume: 20 L / 1220 cu in
- Material: 70D polyurethane-coated nylon
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Navy / 20L / Article #100168833