Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Our midsize Black Hole duffel is perfect for gear-intensive weekends or multi-week travel. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered external side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Reinforced haul handles
- Stout wheelset makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- 3,550 g (7 lbs 13.2 oz)
- 27.5" x 14" x 11.8"
- 70L (4,272 cu in)