Each pack in the Del Día Collection is totally unique - made with remnant materials from other companies’ production runs, by employees who have creative control over its final look. From fabric to thread, your Del Día is one of a kind.
Originally designed to pair with larger travel bags, the Batac is a stowable daypack that deploys for fast-and-light daytrips, hikes, and other excursions. Like the Luzon, it’s unstructured for added versatility, making it a great school pack, gym bag, and daily travel companion. But rather than employing a top-loading, cinch-closure design, the Batac features a main zippered compartment, along with a front vertical-zip pocket and two mesh water bottle pockets. Each Batac is made with remnant materials by employees who decide exactly how each one looks. In other words, no two are exactly alike.
- Product images are an example and do not indicate availability
- Durable 75D-210D nylon shell
- Internal sleeve divider and hanging pocket
- Zippered front pocket with quick-access phone/camera sleeve
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dual mesh side pockets
- 19 x 11 x 4in (48 x 28 x 10cm)
- 16L (976cu in)
- 12oz (340g)