We support grassroot groups defending threatened animals and the wilderness they depend on. This 100% recycled hoody sweatshirt is made with 30 plastic bottles and 0.9 pounds of cotton scrap, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to a conventional cotton sweatshirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 55% Recycled Polyester/45% Recycled Cotton Blend Fabric: 100% recycled materials. This knit fleece has a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Comfortable Pullover Hoody: Classic pullover hoody with adjustable drawstring and kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Rib-Knit Panels, Cuffs and Hem: Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Original Artwork by 4th Avenue Graphics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Materials: 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)