Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 25-40 lbs
- Pack Weight 4.21 Size M
- Volume 50 L Size M
The Atmos AG 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Atmos AG 50 is still the top contender. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Size S: Volume: 47 L, Dimensions: 30.71H X 14.96W X 15.35D in
- Size M: Volume: 50 L, Dimensions: 32.68H X 14.96W X 15.35D in
- SIze L: Volume 53 L,: 34.65H X 14.96W X 15.35D in
- main fabric: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- accent fabric: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- bottom fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- ANTI-GRAVITY SUSPENSION: Our Anti-Gravity suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- FLAPJACKET: A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- ORGANIZATION: An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options. *65L only
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
Osprey is proud of the strides they have made to lessen their impact upon the planet and tread lightly. Find out more about their commitment to sustainability here.