Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range Unisex 6 - 7.5 (Small) 8 - 10 (Medium) 10.5+ (Large)
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Channel
The Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings are the binders that Kazu and Longo ride when inspiration strikes and gravity beckons. Now with a carbon-infused base for the best in power transmission and response down huge lines and big mountains where all-terrain performance is a must. The Union Atlas Snowboard Bindings are made to help you turn those freeride dreams into a reality thanks to adjustable and super responsive Hexgrip and ExoFrame 2.0 straps that help you keep your feet in sync with your big mountain ambitions, along with multi-density EVA bushings for comfort and bombproof magnesium ratchets for that extra peace of mind before you drop-in to something spicy.
- Baseplate: Stage 3 | Duraflex CB – Blended with carbon fiber, Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Highback: Atlas | Duraflex CB – Blended with carbon fiber, Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
- Classic FLAD – Pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Exoframe 2.0 Direct Connect Ankle Strap with Hinge – Featured on the FF, this ankle strap is the evolution of the original ExoFrame, with a new shape and hinging system that allows for easier entry and extreme responsiveness.
- Hexgrip Toe Strap with Secure Lock – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Tool-less Strap Adjustment
- Magnesium Buckles – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Universal Disk – 4x4, 4x2, Channel