The Arpia is especially designed for climbers who want to step up to their first high performance shoe. It combines performance with a high level of comfort provided by a new, medium fit FK last, a perfect all-round model that performs in any situation, from indoor walls to multi-pitch climbs. The slightly down turned and moderately asymmetric shape provides great instant comfort and a full length Dynamic 1.4mm Flexan insole. The Wave-Closure-System enables great adjustability and easy access.
- The heel construction adapts well to different foot shapes and is wrapped with Vibram Grip2 rubber for maximum friction and sensitivity.
- The upper construction combines 3 panels in Microfiber and a bottom panel in suede. Integral lining for special comfort and durability.
- V-Tension active randing system keeps the shape of the shoe over its life. It holds the forefoot in perfect position and supports the toe area while it allows enough flex for smearing.
- Full length Dynamic Flexan 1.4mm, with extension for heel reinforcement.
- Slightly down turned and moderately asymmetric last for a surprisingly relaxed fit. Redefined low volume heel shape. The toe section is designed for a moderate toe curvature