Rossignol Alltrack 90
- Flex 90
- Instep Medium
- Last 102mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The Alltrack 90 delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in an anatomic 102mm "sport fit". Compatible with GripWalk rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- Sensor Grid: A clearly visible grid built into the shell both inside and outside Enhances the shell while reinforcing its torsional and flexural rigidity. The result is a shell that weights 10% less than an equivalent traditional boot for ultimate ski performance. Improves foot wrap thanks to the diagonally structured frame, enabling more precise steering.
- Hike Mode 2.0: The new Optimized Hike Mode includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- Adjustable Teeth: 3 Positions
- Adjustment: 4 Micro
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: 100% Aluminium
- Material: Polyolefine
- Material: Polyurethane
- Powerstrap Width: 40mm
- Skiboots - Flex Index: 90.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 102.0000
- Sole: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Specifications Hike Mode: 2.0
- Diagonal Buckles
- Optisensor T4
- Sensor Grid
- Tongue: Power Wrap - One-Piece Toe Box
- Weight 2,09 Kg/Half Pair (Size 26,5)
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Red / 24.5 / Article #100194412001
- Product Reviews