The YETI Tundra 75 Hard Cooler is one of Yeti's most versatile hard coolers in that it’s comfortable being your stationary beer cooler, deer camp meat fridge, or even just cabin storage for all of your goods. Wherever you take it, the bear-proof design of the Tundra 75 cooler will protect your goods from curious animals and when secured, even bears. It's rugged, rough, can keep ice for days, and ready to take on the wild. So whether you adventure by land or by sea, the Tundra 75 Hard Cooler could be the last hard cooler you'll ever need.
- T-rex Lid Latches: These heavy-duty rubber latches are engineered with patented tech, which means busted latches are a bummer of the past.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: The built-in molded tie-down slots promise easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against extreme temps.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold. (or block out cold and keep in the heat if you’re hauling hot meals).
- Lipgrip Handles: These streamlined handles stay out of the way to make carrying your catch (or cold ones) less of a chore.
- Doublehaul Handles: The military-grade polyester ropes deliver extra durability.
- Vortex drain system: leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Budge-resistant padding prevents rogue sliding on the boat or in the backseat.
- Outside Dimensions: 17 7/8” × 17 1/2” × 33 1/2”
- Inside Dimensions: 10 3/4” × 12 7/8” × 25 5/8”
- Empty Weight: 34 Lbs