Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Basalt, Carbon, Flax, Koroyd, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 136 / 106 / 124 (167cm)
- Radius 20
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Salomon QST 106 Skis are enjoying their third season and are considered to be one of the best all-round big mountain skis in the industry. Forgiving enough for a solid intermediate, powerful and stable enough for a true professional, the QST 106 now includes basalt in the build for even more dampness and performance. These could well become your everyday skis for all conditions.
- Twin Rocker - easy pivoting with maximum flotation and maneuverability in powder
- Carve Zone - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the side-cut is focused fro more power, energy and edge grip
- Spaceframe 3.0 FR - Bi-directional design philosophy built to perform in powder and soft snow, thanks to twin rocker and a Koroyd tip and tail
- Hook Free Taper - 5 point sidecut, where the tip and tail taper in the narrow at the extremities for easier turn initiation and steering in soft and variable snow conditions
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore
- Koroyd Honeycomb Tip & Tail - The lightest extremities for better flotation, less inertia and more control
- C/FX³ - Unique prepreg fiber layer consisting of Carbon, Basalt and Flax woven together, running the full length of the ski
- Ti Power Platform - Titanal insert edge-to-edge
- Pulse Pad 2 layers of rubber elastomer in the tip, tail and underfoot give shock absorption and improve durability
- Full Sandwich Sidewall 360° - Full sandwich with ABS sidewall construction extending around the entire sidewall length for increased ski/snow contact, added strength and great terrain adaptation
- Total Edge Reinforcement - A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width