Jamis Boys' Laser 16
- Bike Services
The Jamis Laser 16's mini MX-Moto design offers plenty of stand-over clearance for young riders and a head-turning, two-tone paint finish that will be the talk of the neighborhood. The over-sized blades and leading axle dropout of the Laser fork assures it will be up to the task of getting there and back safely. If a steel or alloy part is not painted or anodized, we protect it with a black electro-plating which enhances the corrosion resistance of that part. The satin sheen of the finish looks good too. The Laser's full-length & full ring-wrap chainguard keep clothes & legs cleanly and safely out of the way of the chain. Every 16” Laser offers stabilizing training wheels that assist the young rider in learning how to pedal, steer and balance a bike for the first time. The training wheel support struts attach securely both to the rear hub axle and the frame itself so that the training wheels don’t rotate out of plane with the rear wheel, preventing tips or spills.
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum MX-moto frame design, includes chainguard and training wheels
- Fork: Tubular unicrown, MX Hi-Ten, straight blades
- Headset: Standard threaded type, 22.2mm.
- Wheels: Electro-plated black steel 28H rims, steel front and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST Dirt Knobbies, 16 x 2.125”
- Derailleurs: N/A
- Shiftlevers: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: N/A
- Crankset: Cold-forged steel, electro-plated black finish, 3 1/2” arms, 28T chainring
- BB Set: OPC bearing type, VP-B35
- Pedals: BMX high-impact resin pedals
- Brakeset: Hi-Stop rear coaster brake
- Handlebar: BMX style, 8˚ sweep x 125mm rise x 520mm wide with safety bell
- Stem: BMX alloy with front facing removable cap, 150mm quill
- Grips: Kraton with flange
- Seatpost: Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 27.2 x 250mm with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis Jr BMX padded saddle
- Sizes: 8”
- Weight: 22.75 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|