No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Ideal Load Range 40 lbs
- Pack Weight 3.58 lbs
- Volume 55L
Whether you're packing through the Wind Rivers or doing a quick overnighter in your home mountains, the Gregory Zulu 55 Backpack will carry all the gear you need while keeping your back cool and comfortable every step of the way. The Zulu is a lightweight pack with a ventilated backpanel that's been specifically designed to allow air to pass between your back and the pack, and a spring steel frame to comfortably support heavy loads without weighing you down or causing hotspots. Packing and organizing gear in the Zulu is made easy with the front U-zip access panel and bottom sleeping bag compartment, and the front stash pocket provides an ideal spot to stash rain layers, maps, and whatever else you need quick access to. You can also throw two water bottles in the side pockets and deploy the integrated rain cover when an unanticipated afternoon shower catches you by surprise. Gregory also threw in its Sidekick summit pack, which can be detached and used on its own, so you can quickly rally from high camp to the summit without having to haul more gear than you'll actually need.
- Streamlined, full-featured pack for long weekends and overnights
- Durable construction holds up through rough adventures
- CrossFlo DTS suspension system ensures light, ventilated comfort
- Dual-density harness foam provides cushioned stability
- Bottom sleeping bag access panel keeps gear organized
- Rain cover adds protection when caught in a storm
- Sidekick summit pack allows for quick hikes from basecamp
- Multiple pockets keep water, layers, and tools in their place
- Weight Capacity: 40lb
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 13.5 x 11in
- Claimed Weight: 3lb
- Hydration Compatible