Gregory ZULU 40
The Zulu 40 offers more room than a daypack, making it ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings. Far lighter, cooler, and more trekkable than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use, the Zulu 40 gives you the features and details of a full-sized pack without the weight or the bulk.
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Front Stuff Pocket- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Side Pockets- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Compression Straps- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Hipbelt Pockets- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Raincover Integration- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Multi Straps- removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access
- Small: 38 L / 2,318 cu in
- Medium: 40 L / 2,440 cu in
- Large: 42 L / 2,562 cu in
- Small: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Medium: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Large: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Body Fabric: 210D nylon / 100D nylon
- Frame Material: 4mm spring steel / HDPE
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Moss Green / M / Article #100133381011