No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Ideal Load Range 35 lbs
- Pack Weight 2.93 lbs
- Volume 40L
These streamlined, updated, lightweight packs feature a redesigned, low-profile CrossFlo ventilated suspension, improved shoulder harness design, and a new lumbar platform that provides increased comfort in all terrain. Lower profile cargo compartments improve balance while a new front stretch pocket makes it easier to grab and stash gear on the go. Meanwhile, we added new fabrics and reinforcements to increase durability, and we flipped the U-zipper main access panel upside down for easier packing and unloading.The Zulu 40 offers more room than a daypack, making it ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings. Far lighter, cooler, and more trekkable than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use, the Zulu 40 gives you the features and details of a full-sized pack without the weight or the bulk.
- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external-access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access to your shades
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
- Large/small sizes are about 3 oz heavier/lighter and holds 2-3 L more/less than the medium
- Raincover weight (medium): 3 oz / 0.09 kg
- A softer, more supportive lumbar platform, wider trampoline panel, and redesigned shoulder harness and hipbelt provide dramatically increased comfort and stability across a wider range of terrain and user body types
- CrossFlo suspension creates visible space between the user and the pack without sacrificing load management, adding excess weight, or robbing volume from the storage compartment
- A tensioned steel wire frame arcs over an open mesh back panel, supporting the contents of the pack without contacting the wearer's back
- Meanwhile, the harness yoke transfers load forces outward to the frame, which reacts by stiffening the system as the pack gets heavier, which allows air to flow around the user, increasing ventilation in hot weather and improving the breathability of waterproof outerwear in cold and wet conditions as well
- Lightweight wire X-Frame provides superior load transfer directly to the lumbar pad and hipbelt
- Dynamic yoke integrates the shoulder harness directly to the X-Frame, activating the suspension as the weight increases to automatically balance flexibility and stiffness in the frame
- Suspended mesh back panel for superior ventilation
- Ventilated die-cut EVA foam on harness and hipbelt adds breathability and decreases weight
- HDPE frame sheet with anti-barreling stay