CamelBak Zoid 70 oz Silver
The Zoid does one thing, and it does it well: it maximizes your time on the mountain without bulking up your ride. The Zoid stows 2 liters of water in a minimal pack thats slim enough to wear over or under your jacket. The Therminator harness features an insulated drink tube that zips away into the shoulder strap, where its out of your way and protected from cold weather, and the Snowshed back panel keeps powder from collecting on your pack. Two small pockets store the very basics: snacks, phone and keys.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: 3L (183 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 9 oz / .26 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 16 x 8.5 x 3 in / 41 x 22 x 8 cm
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Fabric: 300 HD Velocity Twill, Double Diamond, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Snowshed: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
- Materials: Therminator: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
- Antidote Reservoir Features: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, insulated PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Key Pack Features: Lift-friendly low-profile design, essentials pocket with key clip
- Designed to Carry: Snack, phone, wallet, keys
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Product Reviews