Native Eyewear Zodiac Maple Tort/Brown PLR -C
Whether you're relaxing on your floating pool-within-a-pool or building a tiki hut on the sand, the Native Eyewear Zodiac Polarized Sunglasses keep your eyes protected so they can focus on the task at hand. In addition to filtering out 100% of harmful UV light, the Zodiacs feature Cushinol pads and intuitive placement for optimal grip even on sweaty summer days.Cam-Action hinges quickly lock into place Mastoid Temple Grip technology ensures a snug and secure grip behind ears High -performance frames withstand abuse and temperature extremes to offer unprecedented longevity.
- Frame: Rhyno-Tuff Air (thermoplastic)
- Hinge: Cam-Action
- Interchangeable Lens: yes
- Polarized: yes
- Nose Pads: yes
- Temple Pads: yes
- Recommended Use: everyday use
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity