No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Pant is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof pant is made from Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. A zippered fly with a snap closure has an internal webbing adjuster for a secure fit over a layer. The 3/4 length WaterTight lower leg zippers ease on/off with boots.
- Inseam: 35"
- Fit: Trim
- Trim lower leg
- Waterproof, Breathable, Ultralight & Compact
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- Zippered fly with snap
- ¾ length WaterTight lower leg zippers
- Internal webbing adjuster for secure fit
- Reinforced instep for added durability
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite Plus product technology
- Weight: 245 g / 8.6 oz