No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Jacket is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof jacket is made from Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back: 30.6"
- Drop hem
- Waterproof, Breathable, Compact & Ultralight
- Trim fit for enhanced breathability
- StormHood with halo adjuster
- WaterTight full length front zip
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Material: N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite Plus product technology
- Weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz