Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
With a layer of light insulation for cool days and an easy-wearing shell fabric, it’s tempting to wear the Zemer Bomber Jacket everywhere, even when you have no plans to go anywhere. The Zemer has a 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop shell for durability and all-day comfort and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and increase abrasion resistance. Lightweight 60-g THERMOLITE Stretch insulation traps heat, blocks wind and feels warm and welcoming, no matter what the weather has planned. The front zip has a wind flap to stop drafts, and the collar, cuffs and hem have 1x1 rib trim to seal out the cold. Pockets include zip-closing handwarmers and an internal zippered chest pocket with headphone compatibility for your phone or other electronics.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light 60-g THERMOLITE Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-zip jacket with wind flap
- Rib-knit trim at collar, cuffs and hem
- Two zippered, side-entry handwarmer pockets for added security
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Hip length
- Weight: 493 g (17.4 oz)
- Materials: Shell: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign approved