The Youth Epic 4/3 Surf Suit from O'Neil. Perfect for Swimming in the ocean, cold rivers, and lakes.
Note that we do not rent every size on the chart. What is available to rent is offered in the Surf Suit Size option to the left.
- Backzip Entry System, Blackout zipper provides easy entry and exit with a water tight seal
- UltraFlex, ultra stretch super soft neoprene for superior feel, flexibility, durability and high performance
- FluidFlex‚Ñ¢ Firewall, measurably warmer, lighter and windproof exterior with water wicking interior thermal jersey layer
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams create a water tight seams for increased durability
- Double Super Seal Neck
- Krypto Knee Padz
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
Here‚Äôs how it works: Set your first rental day to be the first day you plan to swim in your suit. We will ship your wetsuit in time to arrive on or before that date.¬† After you have used the suit for the rental period, hang the suit dry and then place the dry suit in the pre-paid shipping bag that we provide. The return shipment must be postmarked on or before the last day of your rental period or late fees will be incurred.
Fit is key! Use the size chart¬†along with your accurate (not aspirational!) body measurements to select the best size. If you‚Äôre really not sure email rentalreservations@
Shipping: We ship via UPS Ground from San Francisco, CA. Shipping times are 2-5 days depending on your location. We only ship to the continental US. No PO Boxes.
Why can‚Äôt I pick a certain date? Ship to home wetsuit reservations can be made a minimum of 7 days in advance. If you‚Äôre in the Bay Area, we welcome same-day walk-in customers at any our locations.
Can I cancel or change my reservation? Cancellations can be made up to 7 days before your rental period starts (otherwise we will likely have shipped it). Please email rentalreservations@
Can you ship the suit to my hotel? Yes. Just list the hotel's address as your shipping address. Make sure the name you enter matches your hotel reservation. It‚Äôs also helpful to give the hotel a heads up as the suit may arrive before you do.