Goal Zero Yeti LI 400 110V
Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)1
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
- Wall Charger Charge Time (5A): 7 hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
One / One Size / Article #100130099
- Product Reviews