No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Ideal Load Range Up to 40lbs
- Pack Weight 3.35 lbs
- Volume 50L
From scouting and school trips to long weekends in the backcountry with family and friends, the kids' Gregory Wander 50 pack gives little adventurers the space they need for carrying their own gear.
- VersaFit adjustable wishbone torso suspension and fully adjustable harness offer a just-right fit for comfort on the trail
- Airwave back panel with 3D foam provides enhanced airflow when they're working hard
- Active Wrap hipbelt with adjustable belt lets them get a secure, comfortable carry
- Internal hydration sleeve holds a reservoir for easy-access hydration during their hike (reservoir sold separately)
- Included fitted raincover—housed in a zippered pocket underneath the top lid—keeps their gear dry when the forecast isn't
- Full length U-zip main pack access makes for frustration-free packing and unpacking
- Multiple front webbing attachment loops help them attach odd-shaped items and additional gear
- Front heavy-duty stretch mesh stash pocket stores a rain shell and other on-trail must-haves
- Floating top pocket with upper and underside zippered pockets, reflective lash points and key clip offers additional secure storage
- Dual side stretch-mesh pockets hold water bottles, snacks and more; oversized zippered hipbelt pockets store small essentials
- Adjustable bungee attachment allows them to carry trekking poles or ice axes
- Lower side compression pass-through helps in securing and balancing their load
- Sternum strap buckle features a safety whistle
- Custom-molded zipper pulls provide a comfortable grip