- Frame Fit Youth Large
- Glasses Compatible Yes
- Nose Fit Standard
- Number of Lenses One (fixed)
When it comes to style on the mountain, preteens demand the latest looks and tech. The Stomp goggle has a youth-size large frame, suited for 8-to-13-year-olds, that ups the steezy points with modern design and a stand-out cylindrical injected lens.
- Expansion View (EXV) Frame – Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. Giro started with a helmet-compatible goggle, then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- Lens: Injection Molded Cylindrical Lens – Injection molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur subtly in thermoformed cylindrical lenses.
- Anti-Fog Coating
- Face Foam: Triple-Layer Face Foam with Microfleece Facing – Triple face foam is a three part system that provides a plush contact layer against your face, a super soft middle layer that allows maximum contour, and a durable back layer connected to the goggle frame.
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Youth Helmets
- OTG (Over The Glasses) Friendly
- Frame Size: Youth-size large
- Helmet Compatible: Yes