Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 100
- Instep Standard
- Last 100mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
A premium high-performance freeride boot, the XT Free 100 combines ski-hike versatility with Lange's legendary downhill performance. Featuring a patented Power V-Lock technology, the XT Free offers 43° range-of-motion for maximum mobility with no sacrifice to downhill power or precision. The lightweight Control Fit thermo-formable liner is reinforced in key areas for more comfortable hiking.
- Cuff: Ski/Hike Power V-Lock provides excellent hiking range-of-motion in "hike mode" for comfortable mobility on the ascent, while delivering real-deal power and performance in "ski mode".
- Flex index: 100
- Fit: 100mm Performance Fit is designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Shell: Lange's unique Natural Stance has a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- Thermo Liner 1 is thermo-customizable for a more personalized fit
- Ultralon Liners - extremely lightweight (330g), customizable, high level of insulation
- Weight: 2010g size 26.5