No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The X-Track En-Rage is a sturdy pedal to accompany you on your favorite trails. The forged aluminum body is designed to resist the extreme conditions of trail riding. The 545 mm² contact area is perfect for riders looking for a comfortable width that offers security but also a surface contact-to-weight ratio which remains unparalleled on the MTB pedal market.
- An impressively wide contact area, even if your foot is not yet clipped in
- Consistent and durable clip in experience in all conditions thanks to the large areas of the pedal body
- A highly-reliable SPD mechanism no matter how extreme the conditions
- Spindle material: Chromoly +
- Technology: X-TRACK
- Body material: Aluminium
- Platform area: 545 mm²
- Platform width: 63 mm
- Total stack height (pedal + cleat): 16,8 mm (10,7 + 6,1 mm)
- Q Factor: 53 mm
- Retention: 6 to 14
- Cleats Standard: cleat included (easy cleat available separately)
- Cleats standard :SPD compatible
- Float angle: 6°
- Release angle: 13°
- Pedal: 210 g
- Weight pair + cleats: 470 g
- Cleats: 50 g