No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Using the same award-winning innovative, space-saving, collapsible and functional features as in the X-Pot, the X-Kettle is made from a hard-anodized aluminum base with collapsible silicone sidewalls, and glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles. The X-Kettle is the ideal size to boil enough water for two freeze-dried meals. Two X-Mugs will fit neatly inside and the X-Brew Coffee Dripper also nests into the X-Kettle so your morning hydration kit can be nicely stowed into a small disc only 1 3/8" high.
- Durability: Durable, but for water-based cooking only.
- Stove Use: X-Pots are designed to be used on backpacking stoves or camping stoves. The burner (and the flame produced by it) should be smaller than the base of the X-Pot.
- Note: X-Pot alloy base is not magnetic, so induction stoves won’t work
- Can be used on domestic stoves if the flame setting should be kept low and the pot does not boil dry
- Sides of kettle should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food-grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 66 handles
- A hard-anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Kettle is therefore not dishwasher safe
- In-Use Size: 6 x 3.5 in
- Packed Size: 6 x 1.25 in
- Volume: 1.3 L / 44 oz
- Weight: 6.5 oz / 186 g