No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Preparing for unexpected weather on high-speed runs? Add the Women’s Lightray Pants to your pack. Their waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fabric, PFC-free water-repelling finish, and 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus it's made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Articulated knees increase mobility, while Cordura scuff guards resist abrasions against icy patches. These snow pants offer features like exterior leg vents for improved airflow and internal gaiters that prevent snow from reaching inner layers. The RECCO Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back a signal to rescuers.
- Inseam: 32"
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer Gore-Tex fabric keeps you dry and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the fabric's surface
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces back signal to rescuers
- Cordura scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Exterior leg vents provide airflow; internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Water-resistant hand pocket zippers; adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Main Fabric: Gore-Tex Products 2L 100% Recycled Polyester 3.2 oz/yd
- Product Weight: 1lbs 5oz (595.3g)