- Fit Range Women's S: 4-6, M: 6-8, L: 8+
- Flex Stiff
- Hole Pattern The Channel
Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X EST Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The SensoryBED cushioning sets a high standard for feel and control, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The EST version offers enhanced flex and board feel and is only compatible with Burton Channel mount boards.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, EST mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options, nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Hi-back: Heel hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response, Dialflad system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, living hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle strap: Asym hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response
- Toe strap: Supergrip capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles: Double take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Cushioning: Sensorybed cushioning system is compatible with the EST mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Burton warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a lifetime warranty and burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.