No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Better Sweater 1/4-Zip pullover has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft, fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin. Always striving to reduce Patagonia's environmental footprint, the 100% recycled fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Soft-brushed tricot fabric (100% recycled polyester) trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. With a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Hip length
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Materials: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Trim: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot.