With Wired Chips universal wired helmet audio, your experience of the universe will soon be enhanced by slick button controls and awesome audio quality. The Wired Chips are the best universal helmet audio system for ski and snowboard helmets. Drop them into any helmet with an audio liner. These Wired Chips provide unsurpassed helmet filling music effortlessly from your audio device. The glove-friendly inline controls allow you to mute, adjust volume or answer calls easily. The Wired Chips come equipped with full range 40mm drivers set solidly in the disk-shaped casing. This housing allows for better in-helmet acoustics creating the best Hi-Fi experience in the business. Built-in call functionality means that you can answer your next call without removing your helmet or your gloves using the built-in microphone.
- The Wired Chips are compatible with helmets from the following manufacturers that have slots for audio drop-ins: Bern, Giro, Smith, Anon, Pro-Tec, Bolle, and more
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet designed for audio drop-in systems.
- In-line microphone.
- IPX-4 sweat and water resistant.
- Tested to work perfectly at -20°C/-4°F.
- Includes: Rugged Line-in Audio Cable with Mic & Controls, ODT Logo Carry Pouch, User Manual, and Stickers.