No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Combining award-winning Reactor technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.0 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.5 L integrated bowl
- Room to nest optional 4-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
- 1.0 L pot with handheld design locks onto stove and canister.
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter 4.5 minutes
- Volume (Metric) 1.0 liters
- Width (Standard) 4.2 in x 4.5 in x 7.1 in
- Weight (Standard) 15.3 oz
- Packaged Weight: 1 lb
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister Appx. 95 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister 18 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel 2.3 liters
- Made in USA of US and Foreign Parts