No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Trail
- Drop 12mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 12.37oz / 328g
- Widths Regular
A stable, neutral, and extremely well cushioned mountain running shoe: La Sportiva's most cushioned trail running shoe. Built on the FriXion X-Axis rubber outsole the Wildcat digs into any surface for excellent traction. The single density midsole provides excellent cushioning and is coupled with a plush LaSpEVA 2.4 mm lasting board. A great all around trail runner for people looking for great stability and cushion.
- Simple one-piece upper with a protective wear-resistant mesh trail cage
- Foot-wrap lacing harness provides a secure, stable fit
- Ideal terrain: Trail running in moderate to technical terrain - anything that requires a lot of cushion
- Weight: 12.37oz / 328g
- Last: Tempo
- Fit: Medium/Wide
- Upper: AirMesh / Trail Cage / TPU film / Transkinetic heel stabilizer / UreTech
- Lining: Honeycomb mesh (tongue and heel only)
- Midsole: MEMIex / Nylon molded flex transfer shank / 2.4mm LaSpEVA
- Sole: FriXion AT with Impact Brake System and X-Axis
- Drop: 12mm