Maui Jim Wiki Wiki - Gold / HCL Bronze
In Hawaiian, the phrase “wiki wiki” means “hurry.” The Wiki Wiki frames from Maui Jim are perfect for people always on the go that want a pair of sunglasses that will stay comfortably on their face while cutting glare with the help of polarized lenses.
- Frame: Gold
- Lens: HCL Bronze - Versatile in changing conditions with a warm tint.
- Lens Material: MauiPure - Our most popular lens material. It combines optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass with ultra light and excellent scratch & shatter resistance
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Fit: (eye) 59, (bridge) 17, (temple) 120, 6 base curve
- Lens Height: 42
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Gold/Bronze / One Size / Article #100068058