No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The hybrid-fuel WhisperLite Universal stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold-weather, and international use. Our patent-pending AirControl technology is what really makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels. It's also the lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you'll ever need.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack
- Fuel bottle not included
- Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum
- Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions
- Minimum Weight: 11.2 oz / 318 g
- Packed Weight: 14.9 oz / 423 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 110 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 75 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.75 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA