No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
What do Frank, his Westmark and pizza have in common? Everybody loves them. Frank has worked with Arbor Snowboards for years perfecting his secret recipe and together they believe they have finally found it. Mostly jib, with a healthy amount of resort, and a dash of steeps and pow. Frank's blunted twin, System Camber Westmark with his signature flip tips is hot n delicious!
- Terrain Guide: Powder: (2/5), Big Mountain: (2/5), Resort: (4/5), Park + Street: (5/5)
- Flex: (5 of 10)
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet: Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent
- Highland Core: Their most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- Recycled Steel Edge
- 3° Uprise Fenders
- Wend Natural Wax
- 3-Year Warranty
- Factory Tuned
- 360 Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: deliver incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- Flip Tips
- Sintered + Base
- Dimensions: 29.38 / 24.95 / 29.38 cm (153 cm)
- Sidecut: 8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55 m (153 cm)