The much-loved four-person Wawona tent, named after an iconic redwood, has been given a refresh. They have gone from single- to double-wall construction, re-engineered its poles and made set up easier. Don’t worry, they kept the huge vestibule that makes it feel less like a tent, more like a home.
- Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
- External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
- Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc.
- Made without flame-retardant coatings
- Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
- Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
- Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
- DAC MX pole set is stronger without any weight penalty
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
- Capacity: 4
- Fly: 75D Polyester With 1200 Mm PU Coating
- Floor: 150D Polyester With 1500 Mm PU Coating
- Mesh: 40D Polyester Mesh
- Vestibule Area: Front - 27.6 Ft (2.6 M) / Rear - 14.9 Ft (1.4 M)
- Floor Area: 58.13 Ft (5.4 M)
- Stuffsack Size: 10" X 32" (25.4 Cm X 81.3 Cm)
- Trail Weight: 11 Lbs 11 Oz (5.3 Kg)
- Canopy: 75D Polyester With 1200 Mm PU Coating
- Total Weight: 13 Lbs (5.9 Kg)
Dimensions96 x 90"
Trail Weight11 Lbs 11 Oz