Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Wood
- Dimensions 291 / 252 / 291 mm (sz 158)
- Radius 7.9 m (Size 158)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker
Looks can be deceiving, but, for the Arbor Wasteland Snowboard, they are just being honest. Its Highland core is Arbor s top shelf construction, blending poplar and paulownia for a super light and durable ride. Two carbon fiber uprights run in parallel along the board for extra pop and power for the rider who loves to push things a little farther and look good doing it.
- Rocker System combines a progressive parabolic arc rocker profile with a tri-radial Grip Tech sidecut design
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended."
- Thunderhead Tip - Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow
- Mountain Twin - A shorter tail than nose gives this board a slightly setback feeling
- Highland Core - made from a blend of poplar and paulownia for super light weight performance, durability, and return
- Carbon Uprights - Two carbon fiber uprights running from the tip and tail to just past the inserts
- 360° Rails - A 360°, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed
- Black Hand Dyed Ash / American Black Walnut Power Ply - The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts