No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Looks can be deceiving, but, for the Arbor Wasteland Snowboard, they are just being honest. Its Highland core is Arbor s top shelf construction, blending poplar and paulownia for a super light and durable ride. Two carbon fiber uprights run in parallel along the board for extra pop and power for the rider who loves to push things a little farther and look good doing it.
- Rocker System combines a progressive parabolic arc rocker profile with a tri-radial Grip Tech sidecut design
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended."
- Thunderhead Tip - Big-mountain versatility & speed in the deepest snow
- Mountain Twin - A shorter tail than nose gives this board a slightly setback feeling
- Highland Core - made from a blend of poplar and paulownia for super light weight performance, durability, and return
- Carbon Uprights - Two carbon fiber uprights running from the tip and tail to just past the inserts
- 360° Rails - A 360°, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed
- Black Hand Dyed Ash / American Black Walnut Power Ply - The Power Ply works like an added layer of fiberglass
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts