No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Tri
- fit system Advanced Turnfit System
- Weight 13.2 oz / 375 g
The Wasp Air Tri is a shorter version of the original Wasp helmet, designed to meet the needs of triathlon riders. Everything about the helmet is shaped around the rider’s position and finding the maximum aerodynamic gains while being ventilated. The aerodynamic performance of the Wasp Air is the result of extensive wind tunnels research, scientific insight in aerodynamics and the use of mathematical models that allow Lazer to compute and optimize the shape of the helmet in the virtual environment. On top of the helmet, there is an Aquaport that allows water to be squirted in the helmet, where it quickly and effectively cools the head. Besides the Aquaport the helmet also has a frontal ventilation grid to draw air into the helmet. The integrated lens is also an integral part of the helmet and can be moved forward so that air can flow into the helmet when needed. This creates an airflow through the helmet with air passing over the rider’s head and out the two tail vents. A trip wire on the top of the surface of the Wasp creates micro vortices to assure for a smooth airflow over the tail of the helmet. The Lazer advanced Turnfit retention system makes sure the helmet is snug and comfortable on the head.
- Lazer Advanced Turnfit System: ATS enables you to easily adjust the fit of your helmet by using the turn dial at the back of the helmet
- Adjustable Head Basket: allows the back section of the retention system to be adjusted up or down
- Aerodynamic Performance: Computer designed, wind tunnel tested and race proven to provide maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Aquavent: Using a spring loaded cap on the top surface of the helmet, you can disperse water from the bottle directly over your head for evaporative cooling when temperatures are at their highest.
- Panoramic Lens: crystal clear vision and protection.
- Adjustable Lens: Multi-position lens can be moved forward to open helmet for ventilation or left closed for maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Construction: In-Mold
- Ventilation: 3 Vents + Aquavent
- Weight: 13.2 oz / 375 g (Size S)
- Certification: CE - CPSC - AS