Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Flax
- Dimensions 308 x 264 x 308mm (161cm)
- Radius 8.46/7.93m (161cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber
Leave your wet noodle of a board far, far behind you. The CAPiTA Warpspeed Snowboard is all about full speed charging your favorite alpine terrain with no time to pause for selfies. A top-shelf Hyperdrive sintered base and Moonshot Pro-Tune stone grind structure mean business, the absolute best finish you can get for speed and power on a snowboard. The CAPiTA Warpspeed Snowboard is crafted around an FSC Certified Hover Core that is strong and energetic, with V-Tech amplifiers and triaxial fiberglass for big-time dampness and response that big mountain riders can smile about.
- Rocker Type: Alpine V2 Profile – The Alpine V2 profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose.
- Flex: 7.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Directional
- Progressive Sidecut – A progressive sidecut consists of two or more radii blended together to accommodate the three stages of a turn. They provide easy turn initiation while offering greater control throughout the turn and maximum power when exiting.
- FSC Certified Hover Core – An energetic core that is extremely light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier – Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- Holysheet Tri/Tri Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin – Triax/Triax Holysheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass. Impregnated with high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin for the most powerful and dynamic ride.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Hyperdrive Base – Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-Cut Base – Sublimation is an exact science for an inexact process. In sublimation, ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay – Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom, CAPiTA imbues their graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- Moonshot Pro-Tune – Aftermarket performance stone grind structure straight from The Mothership.
- Made at the 100% Hydro Powered Mothership Facility
- Binding Compatibility
- Stainless Steel 2x4 Inserts