Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Bamboo, Carbon, Flax, Wood
- Dimensions 31.0 / 26.6 / 31.0 (165cm)
- Radius 8.7 - 8.15 (165cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The CAPiTA Warpspeed Snowboard lives up to its name. A stiff flex and its array of bulletproof features make this the perfect board for the big boy that sends it hard. Surprisingly light for its size, this board floats in the deeps and handles chunder and heavy pow with confidence. For the Warpspeed, CAPiTA combined bamboo rods with carbon/flax v-inserts and forged carbon tips for maximum shock absorption and reduced deflection at the highest speeds.
- All-Terrain V2 Profile - new design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes
- Flex: 7.5 - (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Progressive Sidecut - consists of two or more radii blended together to accommodate the three stages of a turn, providing easy turn initiation while offering greater control throughout the turn and maximum power when exiting
- FSC Certified Panda Core - high performance return of energy in a lightweight and versatile core
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier - Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax
- Forged Carbon Tips - Improved and refined, high energy, ultra-light reinforcements
- Holysheet Fiberglass with Magic Bean Resin impregnated with a new plant-based resin, Triax/ Biax Holysheet has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass for a more powerful and dynamic ride
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- HyperDrive NC12 Base - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-Cut Base - ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat
- Titanal Base Inlay - high strength hardened aluminum wrought alloy with excellent compression strength to weight ratios; these 20mm Titanal struts resist longitudinal compression
- Moonshot Pro-Tune - Aftermarket performance stone grind structure
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay - ink is layered on multiple levels from the top and the bottom, for graphics that pop
- PLT Topsheet Technology - exclusive CAPiTA technology that magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard, without glue
- Binding Compatibility: Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts