Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- DIN 4.0-13.0
- Sole Compatibility SO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk Soles
The Atomic Warden MNC 13 Bindings are the answer to the question "What if I want to use both my touring boots and my alpine boots on one set of skis" - they also happen to be an ultra-dependable boot to ski connection for just about any type of skiing in any type of condition. Suitable for all types of boot soles including ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk, the Warden 13 features the easiest and most positive step-in action in the business, a decided asset in soft and deep snow.
- U-Power Toe - delivers powerful, precise steering, low profile and MNC (Multi-Norm Compatible)
- Automatic Wing Adjustment - automatic adjustment to boot width and height just by stepping in
- SCP Slider Pedal - anti-friction system to guarantee safe release
- Freeski Brakes - self-retracting brakes for a close position to the heel so they never catch
- Heel Flex Interface - guarantees natural ski flex
- Low Profile Chassis - a low stand height improves your feel for the terrain and enhances power transmission to the ski
- Oversized Platform - a super wide (71 mm) platform ensures maximum lateral power transmission
- Progressive Transfer Pads - special inserts underneath the toe and heel increase damping and forgiveness
- Multi Norm Certified (MNC) - Compatible with ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523 Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk Soles
- Not compatible with non-ISO 9523 standard touring soles with shortened toe and heel lugs
- Adjustment Range - 28mm
- Stack Height - 24mm
- Ski Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.