Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Wood
- Dimensions 286 x 244 x 286 (148 cm)
- Radius 7.1 m (148 cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Roc/Cam/Roc/Cam/Roc
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Yeasayer tames anything that stands in your way. The board’s Flying V profile provides a relaxed and floaty feel, while a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic FSC Certified core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you’re surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
- Flying V Rocker – This bend is a hybrid of both camber and rocker, with camber underneath both feet and rocker in between the feet, as well as outside the feet.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Scoop – This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core with EGD – Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone EGD – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections.
- Women's Specific Triax Fiberglass Laminate – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance
- Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Infinite Ride – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you.
- Super Sap Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies.
- Binding Compatibility: The Channel Mounting System gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: True Twin
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern: Channel
- Core/Laminates: Wood