No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Yeasayer tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or catch-free control of Flat Top. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
- Vendor Terrain Ratings: Park (4/10) All Mountain (10/10) Powder (6/10)
- Vendor Personality Rating: "Soft & Playful" to "Happy Medium"
- Rocker Type: Flat Top – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Scoop – This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone EGD – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Laminates: Women's Specific Triax Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- The Channel Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable, giving you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings - not just Burton's