Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex 90
- Instep Medium
- Last 100mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
Year after year, the Salomon X Pro 90 W Ski Boots are the best selling women's boot at evo, and there's a few reasons. They fit great out of the box, and the fit only gets better after the Custom Shell heat molding process is completed. They have an average fit that agrees with most feet, but exceptional heel hold even for those with relatively narrow dimensions in the ankle and heel. The clean and low profile design is pleasing to the eye. Whether you've been in an X Pro for years or are coming from some totally different boot, the X Pro 90 W is a winner.
- TwinFrame Technology - Salomon dials in just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance and leaves the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry.
- My CustomFit 3D Performance Liner - Superior heel hold and new anti-packing foam.
- Women's Liner - Specific volume and shape, with added warm comfy fur inside.
- 24mm Oversized Pivot - Reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Because many modern all mountain skis are wider, they require more torque to stay on edge. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- 4 Micro-Adjusting Aluminum 3D Buckles
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Heel & Toe Removable Sole Pads - Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.