Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Stiff
- Instep N/A
- Last 98 mm
- Sole Type Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
The Salomon X Max 90 W Ski Boots have a special place in our bootfitter's hearts, because they are one of the few narrow performance boots out there that feel good to most people right in the shop. When you tell 'em about the improvement they'll feel once the Custom Shell heat mold does its magic, and they experience the rock solid heel retention in the X Max, they're sold.
- Last: 98mm - narrow last for slim to normal width feet with normal volume. Can be heat molded using the custom heat molding process to approximately 104mm in the forefoot.
- 360° Custom Shell - Salomon's proven heat customization process lets you dial in the fit perfectly.
- Women's Specific Cuff - anatomic women's cuff design is lower than on men's boots.
- Flex: 90 - a medium stiff flex designed for intermediate to advanced women skiers
- My CustomFit 3D Performance Liner - superior heel hold and new anti-packing foam
- Women's Liner - specific volume and shape, with added warm comfy fur inside
- TwinFrame Technology - just the right amount of rigidity where it's needed for performance, leaving the shell softer in other areas to enhance comfort and ease of entry
- Shell - Polyurethane / Polyamide
- Cuff - Polyurethane
- Stance: 24mm Oversized Pivot - reduced play for extreme precision and direct power transmission. Oversized Pivot answers the need of wider skis.
- 4mm Integrated Lifter
- 4 Micro-Adjusting Aluminum 3D Buckles
- 35mm Velcro Power Strap
- Heel & Toe Removable Sole Pads - heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out