Patagonia W Windshield Pants
Run, ski or cycle hard while staying protected in our breathable, lightweight Wind Shield Pants. Their windproof laminated front blocks winter blasts, while the polyester/spandex panels vent heat and moisture, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sloughs off light snow. Reflective elements on the hip and lower-back leg keep you visible and add a bit of flash if you start or end in the dark. With Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Breathable polyester/spandex solid jersey side, back and mid panels for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Zippered leg openings with soft-shell overlay for ease of getting over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure to hold in place
- Reflective logos on the hip and lower-back leg
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to a polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex with a brushed back and Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!
BLK-Black / XS / Article #100151260001