Whip is designed for carving, charging and freeride finesse. Whip your board around the whole mountain without restrictions or inhibitions. Camber engineered for snowboarding, Magne-Traction for edge-control, and a slightly tapered tail for unreal float. If you have a freeride fantasy make your new ride a Whip!
- Rocker: C3 Technology – Aggressive dominant cambers out to the contacts combined with mild rocker between your feet. Subtle Banana rocker gives freestyle freedom with maximum end to end stability for big, high-speed lines. For aggressive, skilled riders.
- Flex: Flex Rating – Medium - Firm
- Core: G2 Eco Core | Aspen / Paulownia II – Sustainably harvested, light, strong and poppy.
- Laminates: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax – Fiberglass reinforcement for strength and pop.
- Sidewalls: UHMW – UHMW sidewalls are super tough and environmentally friendly.
- Base: Eco-Sublimated Co-Ex Base – Fast, tough and easy to maintain
- Edges: Magne-Traction – Unreal edge hold; 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Topsheet: Eco-Sublimated Poly Top – Tough and environmentally friendly.
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern